Wednesday 9 May 2012

checking in...

Sorry I haven't blogged in ages..had a bit of a busy time with birthday celebrations, and taking a little break from work was great. Apart from that I've just been quietly slaving away in the studio on some new pieces for my show at JAM gallery, Eton later this month. Nearly finished all the pieces now, here's a wee peek at the main necklace for the show-been sticking with the bright yellow colour, it's great for this time of year! I haven't made a massive necklace in ages so it's been good trying things out! The show runs the whole of june, you can visit their website for further details www.jam-eton.co.uk That's it for now - back to the bench and then hopefully updating my etsy shop with some new items - keep a look out! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers