Wednesday 9 November 2011

country fresh air...


I managed to escape edinburgh for a couple of days to visit the mum and dad Robertson for their 40th wedding anniversary!!! Congratulations mum and dad x x The views there are definitley a change from my shabby chic leith views!!. It wasn't all county walks and fresh air though...I took my manchester dazzle box of goodies to finish, label and price-that's the real life of a jeweller I'm afraid!


A little taster of what's going to manchester. It's my first manchester dazzle, and I don't have any regular stockists there so I'm hoping that I'll pick up lots of new 'Kaz Jewellery' fans, and that the show will be a success x x

1 comment:

  1. If you have a tight budget, then you should opt for the diamond simulant. This material is similar in appearance to the real diamond and you can find rings in natural tone or a combination of both. This diamond simulant will be distinct from the man-made diamond with the main difference in the material components. The diamond simulant features hardness and dispersion properties similar to natural diamonds and those attributes help to give a good imitation. Guitar String rings

    ReplyDelete

Followers