Wednesday 13 April 2011

Ambitious...or a bit mad???

So, I've started this MASSIVE necklace.  When finished I think it will be quite something, however it's going to be a mission to actually make.  Every little square of resin needs to be filed, finished, drilled and fittings attached!!  and some will be patterned too!!!  I started off really excited about it and cut out all the squares, since then its sat on my bench....probably for about 4 weeks!!!  I need to start maybe doing a few little bits a day.  I'll let you know if it makes it to  a finished piece! x

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be fantastic. Looking forward to seeing it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great idea. Definitely ambitious, but if you do a little bit every day you'll have it done in no time. Especially if you get that initial excitement back as it progresses.

    I hate it when that happens, you start off really enthusiastically making or sketching something. Then it just doesn't quite take off when you start thinking about the logistics of making it.

    Good luck with it and can't wait to see it finished! Em

    ReplyDelete

Followers